Saturday, March 26, 2011

Welcome!

Hi there!

Anyone who has visited some kind of retail store has run into someone like me. If you haven't guessed by now, I am one of the people standing behind the customer service desk at your favorite place to shop. I would love to tell you which one of your favorite stores I call home, but due to the brand new social media clause I cannot. That and I don't need crazy people finding out I was talking about them, then finding me in the parking lot and running me over.

The purpose of this blog is to blow off steam that builds up from dealing with customers all day, everyday. Some of what I have to say may offend some, if that is the case then you are most likely the kind of person I cant stand and I don't care what you think.

I feel that customers have plenty of places to bitch, moan, and complain about every little thing they encounter. This is my place to bitch, moan, and complain about the worst of those customers. If you don't like what you see, then hit that little X in the top right of the screen, and good riddance.

-- Servant of the People

No comments: